Meind 12v to 220v Home Power Inverter Introduction
Office equipment (such as: computer, fax machine, printer, scanner, etc.)
Electrical appliance (such as: video game, DVD, stereo, video cameras, electric fans, lighting fixtures, etc.)
Chargeable battery (cell phones, electric shavers, digital cameras, camcorders and other battery)
Home inverter application method
The home power inverter directly take 12V DC power supply a DC power source (such as: storage batteries, etc.), with a special clamp connected to the inverter into AC 220V, to supply electrical products. You can size the rated power electrical products to a matched power inverter. But pay attention to the use of electrical appliances rated power less than or equal to the inverter rated power.
Home power inverter Features
- Sufficient power: When the rated load power equal to or less than inverter power, the inverter will not produce overload protection and can go on working.
- Good safety performance: The 12v to 220v power inverter features in short-circuit, overload, overvoltage, under-voltage, over-temperature protections. (Glossary: Short circuit protection – When the AC output correct the negative is inadvertently shorted, the inverter automatically stops working, access to protected status, so that the output voltage is 0, the battery does not have an impact on appliance, inverters and storage battery. Overload protection – When the load exceeds the rated power of the power inverter, it will automatically stops working, access to protected status. Over-voltage or under-voltage protection – When the battery voltage is above or below the rated voltage, the inverter automatically stops working, access to protected status. Over-temperature protection – when the inverter temperature exceeds 65℃, it will automatically stops working, access to protected status)
- Good physical properties: The product uses all-aluminum shell, hard surface oxidation treatment and good thermal performance. It can also resistant to some external force extrusion or crashing.
- Reasonable design: The 12v to 220v home power inverter uses the international popular pure sine wave inverter circuit. It has advantages of high conversion efficiency, automatic protection, reasonable design, easy to operate, safe and reliable. The home inverter is widely applicable to solar and wind power conversion, outdoor work, and household appliances operation.
Home inverter technology parameters
- Rated output power: 1000W
- Maximum output power: 1050W
- Shock Power: 2000W
- Input voltage: 12VDC
- Output voltage: 220VAC ±10%
- Output frequency: 50Hz ±2Hz
- Efficiency (full load): > 85%
- No-load current: <0.5A
- Work Instructions: LED indicates the status of work
- Output waveform: Modified sine wave
- Automatic protection: Overload, short circuit, over-temperature, reverse polarity (fuse), under/over-voltage
- Working temperature: -10℃~50℃
- Storage temperature: -30℃~70℃
- Cooling: Cooling fan automatically controlled